Friday, July 23, 2010

1month old... already :(

Levi today you are 1 month old.
I have tears because that went by entirely too fast.
Everyone warned me it would...

Weight:  9lbs 11oz
Height:  22 7/8"

*you are the best baby.  you rarely cry, it's more of a wimper. 
I can count on one hand how many times you've had a full blown cry

*you are a fantastic sleeper!  we noticed that immediately.
your last feeding is around 11pm, then we put you down for the night.
You typically wake up between 5-6am, sometimes 7am!

*you are more and more alert each day.
I've notice you concentrate at my face when I speak to you.
and when I feed you, you look deep into my eyes (melts my heart!)

*you wear mainly onesies in this summer heat.  most are newborns size.
you have moved up to a size 1 diaper.
*you are the best cuddler!
you're like a little ball curled up on my chest.

*I have to grit my teeth sometimes so I won't squeeze you too hard.
I could eat. you. up!!

You have enriched our lives so much!
We are a complete family.
Please don't grow up too fast little Levi.
Momma loves you so so much!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment