Saturday, September 11, 2010

Work Luncheon

My work was so nice to throw me a welcome-back luncheon.
I thought about getting Levi out of daycare, but it was too rainy.

Here are the delicious cupcakes from Sam's Club.
Seriously, I will start using them, especially since there is one so close to my house.



I thought these balloons were so sweet

Me and my chins with my cupcake
*i got color on my hair this week and it's way tooooooooooo dark

Everyone chipped in and got me a gift certificate to a spa!!!  Can't wait!
And a couple of the ladies got me something extra.

Another homemade gift!
Look at these sweet booties!?!?!

If Levi wasn't asleep I'd put these on him and make him strike a pose.  When I do, I'll post.
Oh so cute!  

I am so grateful for my office and their generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment