Thursday, November 11, 2010

Making Memories

Since this blog is also my scrapbook, I want to jot down a few things I'm lovin' about being a mom:

*Feeding Levi.  I can't describe the feeling of feeding a hungry baby.  Blesses my heart to do so.
*Watching Jacob play with his toys.  He will entertain himself for hours and have conversations with himself!
*Listening to Levi breathe in my ear. 
*Jacob singing.  Melts my heart.
*Watching Levi sleep with his little mouth open.  So peaceful.
*Jacob saying please, thank you, excuse me, bless you.  So polite.
*Levi discovering new things.
*Jacob asking, "mommy, can I help you?" when he sees me doing laundry or dishes.  
*Levi's giggle.  Makes me so happy!

I love being their Momma!  I can't believe they're mine!

Here is a recent connversation with Jacob:

Me:  Tucking in Jacob for the night, bend down give kisses and say, "I love you."
Jacob:  "I love you more."
Melt this momma's heart!

Me:  What was that?
Jacob:  That's my butt, it makes noise.  

Never a dull moment with him!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment