Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Much Fun!

Yesterday we got about 4-5" of snow.  
Daycare was closed, Kris went to work, I tried to worked from home.

It wasn't until 2pm that Jacob asked to go outside.  
He put on his rain boots and rain jacket.  So funny!
I told him we would go out, but he needed to take a nap first.  I'm such a mean mom.  :)

When it was finally time to go out, I could not find his snow suit anywhere.  
Uh what?  I didn't pay $6 for nothing!  LOL
Finally found it, and after 30mins of getting Jacob, Levi and myself ready, outside we went!

I bundled Levi up in this ever-so-cute coat that used to be Luke's then placed him in the bumbo on our patio furniture.  And why yes, those are his Christmas pajamas!

I wasn't sure what he would do, but he seemed to like it.

Jacob was a little hesitant.  I think he was afraid he would fall.  
Here he is telling me he dropped Thomas and wanted me to find him.

Got him!

Being careful

I asked him to stand next to Levi so I could take their picture.
This is what I got.

We actually didn't last long outside.
Jacob was ready after 10mins, if that.

We came back inside and I put Levi in the jumperoo and noticed this.
Broke my heart!
{I immediately turned him around}  :)

p.s.  I think we're expecting more snow on Sunday.
If so, I want Kris to help Jacob build a snowman. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment