Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ice Cream and Father's Day

Saturday night Meme and Papaw came over.
Jacob was so excited!

After dinner I heard the ice cream truck outside.
Meme and Papaw chased him down with a shoeless Jacob

What a fun summer-time memory to make!

Funny story:  As I was walking down towards the van, I overhear Meme saying to the driver, "it's his birthday."  I thought now why would she say that, is she trying to get a free ice cream??  

Then it dawned on both of us, she was confusing Jacob for Luke!  Silly Meme!  Wrong kid!

***********************

Kris celebrated Father's Day this year with 2 boys!
{Levi was happy, I promise!}

There's a smile!

At church, Jacob made this cute keepsake!
{not sure why both prints are of his right hand?}

Also Happy Father's Day to my dad,  Papaw.

p.s.
I just had to throw this cute picture in of sweet cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment