Friday, June 25, 2010

Just a few more pics of our incredible day

Here is Jacob coming into my room for the first time before I headed off to surgery.
Thanks Aunt B for such a cute shirt!

I was so disappointed that we didn't get any pictures like the below of when we had Jacob.
I think it was because we were rushed and didn't have time to think about taking pictures.
This time I knew I wanted to capture these moments.

I so wish I had a picture of Jacob like this.
But at least I have one of sweet Levi.  

I was able to have this sweet moment with Jacob, but again, no picture.  
This will probably always be my favorite.  :)
And yes, I bawled!!

As we thought all along, BIG BABY!  :)

Well hello there

Such a tender moment.
Almost looks like Levi is smiling at Jacob.
So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment