Friday, June 4, 2010

TRB To Close Up Shop!!!!!!!!! Or Maybe Not

This blog has gone down the toilet lately. I'm as much to blame as the other writers but I'm the founder and CEO so I get to do the dissin. We are somewhere around 8450 visitors since I first adopted the Revolting Visitor Counter that you see over to the right of your screen. If we don't see a post by each and every one of our esteemed staff by the time we reach 10,000, I'm closing the blog forever. Now reaching 10,000 might take 6 months if the regulars are as pissed as they should be by the lack of posts. However, as Ho and I have pointed out many times, we would write more if folks would comment more. There's nothing more demoralizing than writing something and then wondering if anybody ever read it. I don't even care if you comment just to tell me how stupid my post is. Just let me know you care in some way. We are very high maintenance bloggers around here and we need your feedback. I will follow this with a few of my recent thoughts. And yes, I will someday get around to posting my top 10 alltime favorite blog posts. I've been reading back through the old stuff and it takes a while. I'm about 3/4 of the way through the blog's history and I've written down about 17 posts so it's taking a while and after I get done I'm still gonna have to eliminate several favorites.

-The Lakers will win the title. Why? Because they have Kobe. That's pretty much the reason.

-If you think Lebron is the best basketball player in the world, watch Kobe. I love Lebron. He likes the Cats, so I have to love him. Kobe wins titles. Kobe doesn't let his team lose. Lebron didn't carry his team like Kobe will carry the Lakers. I like Lebron more than I like Kobe. Lebron is a GREAT player. He's a nice and likable guy. He will win you a lot of games. Kobe is a GREAT player. Kobe is an assassin. He will win you championships.

-Ho turned 29 for the 5th time last week. Congrats to the villain.

-Clint Ray is missing 2 balls. If you happen to run across a pair just laying around, let him know.

-I get all of my Clint Ray ball information from Ho. I don't know where he gets it.

-I entered the KSR "Who Wants To Be A Blogger" contest. There were 296 original entrants. The esteemed staff of KSR will widdle those down to a top 20, which I fully expect to not be a part of. I will keep you updated though just in case I make it. The blog I submitted was not one of my best works. I was bored at work the other night and 20 minutes before the deadline to enter I came up with a very mediocre, but decent, post. I submitted it. We will see. I also included a pic of Jenny and Julie doing the Wall dance with Drew Franklin's dad, aka Chism's Daddy. That can only help.

-I'm gonna do my best to post at least a few times a week. I hope the other bloggers will too. It would be a shame to see TRB go down in flames. Have a great weekend!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment