Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kate's 4th Birthday Party

Saturday was my sweet niece, Kate's, 4th birthday.
(she and Jacob are 5mos apart)

My sister had a fun-filled party on Sunday with crafts, pumpkin carving, chili and cake!
I attempted to make Strawberry Ghosts.  For my first time, I'd give myself a B.
But definitely room for improvement.

I also made these cute pumpkin-shaped cookie sandwiches

I also found this idea online and loved it!
Kris carved out the pumpkin for me and we filled with bottles of root beer.  It was a hit!
I forgot to take a picture of the real deal, but here's the one I saw online for inspiration.
I definitely recommend if you're heading to a Halloween party this weekend.

Here is Jacob working on his goody bag

What a great group photo of most of the kids!
Where's Jacob?!  He wouldn't put the toys down for a photo.  No way, not happening!  Ugh!
{doesn't Kate look so sweet!!}


Here is the craft table

Love this picture of my nephew Luke.
His expression says, "anyone looking?"
{you can kinda see my pumpkin cooler with the root beers}

Levi did a lot of snuggling with Meme

While Jacob did a lot of this
{just like his daddy!  HA!}

I cannot believe Kate is now 4.  She's such a smart little girl.
She calls me Aunt Sissy which I think is cute.
She notices/remembers everything.
One time she asked, "is that a new coat Aunt Sissy?"  
And it was!  HA!

Love you Kate!  Great party!  

No comments:

Post a Comment