Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Meme and Papaw Visit







My parents still live in my hometown which is about 2.5hrs away, but once my sister and I became mothers, they were coming to visit more than they ever had.  HA!  After a year of begging persuading my dad, they bought a 2nd home up here to stay in when they come to visit.  This way neither my sister nor I have to make room and they can stay in the comfort of their own home.  Works out great!  Kinda confuses the kiddos, because they don't know who lives where.  :)  


{Thought I would explain since I said last week we were over at my parents house}


So on to this post...


When they were up last, Meme and Papaw stopped by to what else... see the boys.
And as Meme says, "get some sugar."
{aka kisses}


This picture makes me laugh.
Jacob is laughing at Papaw, guess he was being silly
And Meme is squeezing Levi, trying to contain herself.
Now you know where I get it.  :)
We love you Meme and Papaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment