Saturday, December 4, 2010

Our tree

So I thought I would share what Christmas looks like around our home.
This was taken obviously during the day, and as all trees, it looks much better at nite.  I think I go a little overboard on ornaments.  But I can't help myself!!
{I started to move the jumperoo, but just keepin' it real.  ha!
Oh, and another year I don't have a tree topper.  I can't find any I like}

I want to invest in monogrammed stockings and I say invest because they are expensive.  I think I'll get my monies worth since we'll use them every year, but I wanted Levi to have his own (as did Jacob at his first Christmas), so hopefully I'll do it next year.  I really do like the ones I got for us, they're from Big Lots of all places.  Here's a closer look at Levi's.  It says Baby's First Christmas 2010.  This will be added to all his other keepsakes.  

Here are a few of my favorite ornaments.  Can you tell I love personalizing? :)



{hope we don't have any more kids, ha!}

And here is one that is 26yrs old.  I made this in the 2nd grade.  
My mom gave it to me a few years ago, so glad she kept it.  Considering only one eye is missing is pretty good!  (i should fix that!)

I cannot wait until the boys bring home home-made ornaments from school!
Or anything else for that matter!  

No comments:

Post a Comment