Thursday, December 30, 2010

This & That

Here is another craft project Jacob brought home from school last week.  LOVE IT!

Beth brought her munchkins over last week to bake Christmas cookies.
This is the only picture I took.  So sweet!

Oh, and I forgot to post this last week.
Poor little Santa was tuckered out.

****

I ran into a friend the other day who was surprised when I told her I had a blog.
Not in a bad way, just curious as to what I blog about.
I told her about 99% is of the boys (my scrapbook).  The remaining 1% would fall into miscellaneous.
I told her I'm always looking for blog material.  HA!  

Anywho, I say this to say a big thank you to all who pop by, and especially leave comments.
I appreciate your patronage.  :)

****
One last thing... I'm looking for some new blogs to read (don't tell Kris!).
I have my regulars who I thoroughly enjoy, just looking into expanding my list.  :)
If you wouldn't mind doing me a favor, let me know a blog that you read daily and maybe give a reason or two why.  Someone who just makes you smile when you see they have a new post.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment