Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cat Thoughts from Deh

Well what a big day for the Big Blue Nation! We signed Brandon Knight and Michael Gilchrist. This sets the tone for the next two years. I think we got our swagger back. I was not nervous about the two announcements today. In years past I would expect these kids to pick someone else. We also have signed Big Enis and Stacy Poole. I think we will still get two or three more kids within the next week. Some names to keep in mind are Doron Lamb, Josh Selby, Terrence Jones, CJ Leslie we need two of those. Keep your fingers crossed.

As you know by now the blog has entered the twitter world. If you don't follow us you are missing some good stuff! We are twitter legends. People are always stopping me and telling me I have a nice twitter. For some odd reason I can't download a picture of myself on twitter. I guess my head is too big. Also all of the Cats have twitter accounts and I follow them all. Jorts is my favorite he has some classic twitter.

This site was on fire a couple of weeks ago then the cats lost and we all just stopped posting. For me when the cats lost it was like a bad dream. I couldn't believe it was over that quick. This was my favorite team of all time(bold). This team had a collection of good kids and I'm not talking about basketball. They didn't get into trouble, they didn't fight among each other. They just made everyone enjoy watching them and we couldn't get enough of them. This team made my family die hards. We all had our UK gear on every game ready to watch our cats. We all would do our C-A-T-S cats cats cats chant before the game, send out our go big blue text. Kennedy wanted Boogie to be her step daddy. Jenny claims Boogie is her all time favorite cat. Kamden has a framed picture of John Wall hanging in his room. This team made my family closer than ever. So was I mad we lost? No. I was sad to see these guys go. This was an unreal season...championship or not. This was my favorite season of all.

Kamden and I are going to the coach Cal father son basketball camp in June. If anyone is interested in going you can get the info at :http://www.ukathletics.com/. It will be a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment