Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Product Review

I recently saw the Batter Blaster at Walmart (in the refridgerated section next to the eggs) and thought I'd give it a try. 
Who wouldn't want to use this rather than measuring dry and wet ingredients to make a batter.


I must say, it was very convenient.  Just squeeze the amount you desire. 


I think next time I will use a griddle instead of a skillet just to be able to control the temperature better.

I was quite impressed with the taste. 

I will give it 4 out of 5 stars. 
I would've given it a higher score, but I was a little disappointed in how fast we went through the can. 
I guess the size of our pancakes were too big.
If I remember correctly, it was $4.12 (or something similar). 
For that much, I was expecting a little more life time. 
Still yum nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment