Thursday, August 19, 2010

Getting to Know Me

I thought I would list a few "randoms" about myself for anyone stopping by :)

I am the youngest of 2, and I use the word young very loosely
I was born and raised in Arkansas.  Now raising my own family in the Natural State
My school mascot was a Sand Lizard.  That makes me laugh as most people say "a what?"  :)
I am 5'2" and hate it!
I climbed the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza on my honeymoon

I prefer the Today Show over Good Morning America
I love any apple dessert
Back in the day, I had a slight obsession for Celine Dion.  Ok, maybe I still like her
I played the saxophone in band.  Some of my greatest childhood memories are from the band stands :)
I had 7 stitches in my right thumb when I was 5, or was I 4?  I vividly remember my mom laying on top of me so they could sew me up.  
I was the biggest tom boy growing up, reason for above statement.  So much that I told my mom to call me Jason.  HAHA!  :)  Now that makes me laugh.  
I can quote the entire movie of Girls Just Want to Have Fun
My parents have been married for 37yrs and I hope to say the same someday
Speaking of, my mom scarred me for life when she put that last E in my name.  No one gets it right
I love to type
I hate hard boiled eggs

Well I guess I will wrap that up.  :)
I really don't have too many interesting facts about myself now that I think about it.  

Hopefully tomorrow I can post something more fun.  We are going to the fair tonight!
Should be fun, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment