Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What I'm Lovin'

Here are just a few things I'm lovin' right now:

1.  The county fair starts tomorrow!  
Can't wait to take Jacob, and maybe eat a funnel cake or cotton candy or ???  :)

*2.  My new Yankee candle!
Smells so good!

*3.  My new bracelets I found on clearance at Belk.  Oh yeah!

*4.  My new super cheap consignment capris

5.  This soap from Bath and Body Works
I wash my hands right before bed and sleep like a baby.  HA!


6.  My handyman husband will soon be adding a chair rail and painting the lower half in the dining room
(here's a before pic, will post an after hopefully next week)

*7.  I'm not a coffee drinker... until now!
My sister Beth has introduced me to the White Mocha Iced (decaf) Coffee.  Yum-O!
This could be bad.

********

On a separate note...  Beth and I have ran around town the last two days, which I have thoroughly enjoyed!  Today we stopped at a couple of consignment stores and this caught our eye:
 Really??

*purchased with Beth during our shopping excursion

No comments:

Post a Comment