Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The boys

*sorry for the unoriginal post title*

Happy Tuesday!

Jacob is attending his 2nd Vacation Bible School this week.  He already has a new song stuck in his head :)
I figured since he is not attending daycare M-F anymore that these would be good for him to get out of the house for a bit {even though he gets a little confused}.  Just wait until he starts a new preschool next month, then he really won't know where he is!  HA! :)

After VBS, Kris took him to get a much-needed haircut!!!!
I asked him to smile, this is the best I got.  Still handsome to me. 


Jacob refused to eat his plate of spaghetti the other night, so even though Levi had already ate, I was curious to see what he would do, so I stripped him down and let him have it.  I figured he would've made a bigger mess, but I'm sure it's because he wasn't that hungry.  Oh well, still got some good pictures.
when I can't decide which picture to post, I just make a collage instead :)


*if I can get the video of Levi walking loaded, I will post.  so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment