Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Family Pictures

A couple of weeks ago I came across a half off session with a local photographer.
It was a good deal and since I have never had Levi's picture made (bad momma) and it had been years for Jacob, I thought it was about time.  I even had the guts to get in on a few of them, and Kris too.  :)

It will be about a week after all the sorting and editing are through, but here's a tiny sneak peak.  
We found an abandoned barn and used it as a backdrop - love this look.  


I'll be honest, we were roasting.  We did this around 6:30pm and it was H.O.T!  
It took Levi a little bit before he cracked a smile, but I think she got a few.  
But when he was done, he let us all know.  I don't blame him though, we were melting.

Can't wait to see the rest!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment