Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dancing With the Stars Elimination Surprises Kristin Cavallari and Mark Ballas

Kristin Cavallari was as shocked and bummed as everyone else to be shown the door on Tuesday night's elimination episode of Dancing with the Stars.

Kristin Cavallari was kicked off “Dancing with the Stars” tonight, after having landed in the bottom three with Carson Kressley and Hope Solo. Kristin Cavallari told reporters on Tuesday, after her shocking elimination from Dancing with the Stars, that she didn't see it coming.

Kristin and partner Mark Ballas were in the bottom three along with Carson Kressley and Anna Trebunskaya and Hope Solo and Maksim Chmerkovskiy. Cavallari and partner Mark Ballas‘ elimination comes as a surprise since their samba on Monday night received great scores from the judges.

Despite her shock and sadness, Cavallari, 24, harbors no resentment. "I've had such an incredible experience," she said. Kristin told reporters, “Right before we went on he said, ‘I just have a feeling we’re going home’ and I was like, ‘Stop! You’re making me nervous!’” Mark added, “I had a feeling within the last 15 minutes. I said, “I have a feeling we’re in trouble.”

No comments:

Post a Comment