Saturday, October 1, 2011

MATCHUP Giants’ Secondary vs Larry Fitzgerald


It is impossible to make any giant in the duel with Fitzgerald. Everyone will have the opportunity to cover it (which has so much talent that perhaps everyone should do at the same time). Led by two interceptions by Aaron Ross, the Giants limited big plays Philadelphia threats in Week 3. Can you do the same against the Cardinals' greatest weapon? 

Beanie Wells Arizona runner averaging 5.7 yards per carry in their first two games before sitting out last week with a hamstring injury. That is expected to return against the Giants, and cunning will test the Giants' defense that has allowed only 3.6 yards per attempt to run this season. 

"I do not want to double me. I want to go out and hopefully catch some easy and come out with a win. That would be ideal if I could script the way I want to write it." ' 
Arizona receiver Larry Fitzgerald, on how he expects the Giants to try to cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment