Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowmageddon

Yesterday was a snowy day.  My office was closed and so was daycare.
Tuesdays are Kris' normal day off, so all 4 of us were in this house all day.
And yes, we stayed in our pajamas. :)

I wanted Kris to walk across the street to take a picture of our house, but he looked at me like I had two heads.  So I stepped out the front door to get this.

Surprisingly, Jacob has not asked to go out in it.
Well Kris proved me wrong, he braved the cold as I was typing to take a picture. :)

Can you see me?  I'm poking my head out the front door :)
{i hate our landscaping, its leftover from the previous owner.  we will overhaul it this spring, can't wait!}

This is looking down our street

Sure is pretty, but you won't see me out in it, driving that is.
Kris has to work today.  His department is a 24/7 operation, so he has to go in no matter what.
Plus we live like 2miles from where he works.  They would make him walk!  HA!

I hope you're staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment