Saturday, February 5, 2011

Staying Busy

The sun is shining!  Some snow is melting.  I hope this means we can get out tomorrow with Kris.  
Until then, we continue to play...

Explore...

Pretend...
{this is Daddy Thomas, Mommy Thomas, Jacob Thomas and Levi Thomas according to Jacob}  :)

Be silly... as usual and still rocking our Christmas pajamas

Picking on little brother who doesn't seem to mind
{that is a plastic saw from his tool set from Aunt B and an oreo mustache}

Speaking of Jacob, we've had a couple of sweet conversations this week:

The other night I had a headache and I went to bed before he did!
He saw me brushing my teeth and afterwards said, "what are you doing mommy?"
I said I'm going to bed.  He said, "I'll tuck you in."  And he did!  :)

Levi was crying and I was fixing him a bottle and his cry got louder and Jacob came running in the room and ran up to Levi and said, "oh my, what's a matter Levi?  Jacob's here."  :)

It was bedtime for him one night and I told him to pick out a book and I'd read it to him.  
I got settled on his bed and he pulled out every book he has then he said, "I found Jesus!"
It was The Little Golden Book-Story of Jesus.  So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment