Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Randoms

Little by little, Levi is becoming less and less of a baby.
No more formula, bottles are put away, and he's now in a big boy car seat (which he loves!!).

This was taken on his actual birthday, he looks huge!

Oh those eyes get me every time!

I confess, he did have a little practice before his party last weekend.  
My mom brought over a little cake on his birthday. 
He's doing this new smile with a crinkled up nose-love it!

Such a little monkey.  Now if he could only stand straight up from this position and start walking!

He's putting a lot of miles on the walker.  

Time for another haircut.  I think I'd rather give birth.  I think we'll let it grow out.

Cousin Luke wanted to stay the night last Sunday - Jacob's first sleepover!
{he didn't make it to 10:30pm - HA!}

Take 2 and cousin Kate's turn.  Love her little pose.
{she didn't last either!}  

Daddy dressed Jacob after a bath... uh, what's wrong with this picture?
{Levi's shirt}

I thought Levi was being awfully quiet one day.  Forgot I had dropped a napkin on the floor. 
Luckily none of it made it to his mouth, thank you passy.

We received a UPS surprise yesterday.  My friend Sharon sent the boys a little gift!
So thoughtful!

He said, "oh thank you mommy.  I love it!"

Levi's turn to open his gift.

Thank you Sharon!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment