Monday, August 15, 2011

Being a mom...

... I 

* have known what it means to love so much it hurts
*have prayed harder than ever before
*have said things like, 'because I said so' and 'pull up your underwear'
{Jacob}

*have learned that being a stay-at-home mom means it's OK to stay home
*have caught vomit in my hand
*have learned to pick my battles
*love the smell of baby feet
*can survive on a few hours of sleep
*can change a diaper in the dark (half asleep too)
*have a really high-pitched voice on video
*catch myself staring at my boys
*understand the value of my mom's love for me
*can eat standing over the kitchen sink
*don't judge other moms
*have a living will
*have WebMD as a favorite site  
*cry at the drop of a hat
*love being Jacob and Levi's momma
*need to step out behind the camera{more}

I thank God for giving me not one, but two precious little men.
How lucky am I!!  


Let brotherly love continue
Hebrews 13:1

No comments:

Post a Comment