Saturday, August 13, 2011

My big boy

Jacob starts a new preschool next week.
He'll be going Tues-Wed-Thurs.

Something new that we'll have to start doing is packing his lunch.
He's excited about carrying a lunchbox.

He also cannot wear sandals/flip flips, so today we went to the shoe store, had his foot measured, and bought a couple pairs of shoes.  They were having a great sale, buy one, get one free.  
So I bought a bigger size for next year (laces too - we'll have to teach him how to tie his shoes).
His foot measured an 11.  Uh, when did he become such a big boy?  :(
  
We also bought one of those kindergarten mats.
He wanted to try it out, on the kitchen floor I might add :)
{fyi - I'm 99% certain he will never take a nap on it}

Somehow he managed to get a chocolate milk goatee :)
The kid has talent.

This time next year we will be getting ready for kindergarten!
Wasn't I just in the hospital having him!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment