Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More Family Photos

Back in this post, I gave a little tease on the family photos we had made.
Well the rest are in... would you like to take a look?  :)

One of my absolute FAVES!  Look at those hazel eyes!!

Happy little fella!

Brotherly Love

I know I'm his momma, but how handsome is he?  
I can see it now...  the phone ringing in about 10yrs and a sweet girl's voice on the other end asking, "is Jacob there?"  :)  

I can just hear another little girl saying...
"Oh mom, there's this really cute boy in my class named Levi"  

I LOVE the light in this one!!!

Levi would not stand, so he's sitting in all his pictures.  Daddy was making him laugh here.

I got a 20x30 canvas of this one.
When the hubs hangs it, I'll take a pic.

Working the camera

Melt my heart!!

If you're in the NWA area, I recommend Bethany at A Southern Eye
She was great to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment