Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


*I'm loving that the Pioneer Woman has her own show coming to the Food Network!!!!
Set your DVR for this Saturday, the 27th!!

*I'm loving (actually excited) that we enrolled Jacob into a swim class at the fitness center, AND Levi and myself are taking a Baby & Me swim class too!!

*I'm loving that I'm participating in the Rhea Lana consignment sell this week!
Fingers crossed for great sales!!!

*I'm loving that we have made 2 sells off Craigslist these last 2 weeks.
Thank you Lord for sending us a buyer each time!!

*I'm loving the movie The Help!!   Saw it last week, it's definitely a must see!!

*I'm loving these veggie chips!  And so much better for you!

*I'm loving that Jacob asked us to play Duck, Duck, Goose with him.
Kris and I just laughed!!  Jacob too!!  I'm sure that was a sight! :)

*I'm loving our canvas!!

*I'm loving that I'm down 8 lbs and Kris is down 9.5 lbs!
We are on our way to being the new, leaner Mr. & Mrs. Key :)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment