Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



*I'm loving my new monogrammed cup that my sister got me, thanks Beth!

*I'm loving that Jacob is learning while playing his Leapster.  He's really good at it!

*I'm loving watching this little fella cruise around the house.  He'll be running before too long.

*I'm loving the idea that Sarah posted of getting this book for your child before they start school, and at the end of each school year have their teacher sign it and then surprise them with it when they graduate.  
How neat is that?!  A fun keepsake for sure!
Just don't lose it ;)

*I'm loving a church's marquee sign that said, "too hot to change sign, message inside."  :) 

*I'm loving that while saying his prayers last night, Jacob was thankful for Papaw's 4wheeler :)

*I'm loving this print found on Pinterest

*I'm loving this idea!  It's a little hard to read, so click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment